Jacksonville Car Accident Attorneys
Providing Dedicated & Aggressive Representation
Your life can change in a brief moment, just when you least expect it. One minute, you were driving home from work and the next, you find yourself waking up in a hospital bed. Vehicular collisions are catastrophic, stressful, and can be very expensive. The medical bills alone can be enough to put you in debt for the rest of your life.
If you or a family member was injured or killed in a car accident, you should not have to face the aftermath alone. The car accident lawyers at King Law Firm will fight to make it right by working with the legal system to help you get the compensation you need. We have over 30 years of in-depth legal experience and have won over $50 million for our personal injury clients.
You can trust our firm to fight for you and your family after your car accident. We offer free consultations and will meet you anywhere, 24/7.
Contact our office at (910) 446-3080 to set up your appointment.
Types of Car Accident Injuries
The injuries you can sustain in a car accident are usually very serious and some even require lifelong care. This means that you may have medical costs that continue for many more years. If you are unable to return to work, that makes the financial strain even more difficult. Whether you were in an accident with a car, truck, or motorcycle, the person who caused this accident should be held responsible for their actions. You need aggressive representation you can trust.
We will fight to get you and your family compensated for these car accident injuries, and more:
- Head and brain injury or traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury
- Loss of mobility
- Broken bones
- Neck injury or whiplash
What You Should Do After Your Car Accident
A lot of people make mistakes after they are in an accident. The shock of an accident can cause you to be forgetful and do things that may not be best for you or your future.
After you are in a car accident, make sure you:
- Go to a doctor or hospital - after your accident, you may feel fine, but that might just be the adrenaline in your body. Neck injuries sometimes do not show signs until days after the accident. If you have a concussion, sleeping can cause further damage. You need to get your body checked out by a doctor, even if you feel okay.
- Call the police - police officers should come to see the scene of the accident to write a police report and get statements from all parties. This can be helpful in determining who was at fault for insurance purposes, as well as when we take your case to court.
- Get evidence - take pictures of the accident and get full contact information from everybody involved, even passengers. Do not take the other driver’s word for their information. Get it from their valid driver’s license so that you know the information is correct.
- Don’t admit fault - don’t say the accident was your fault, even if you think it was. That is the job of the police and the court to determine.
- Call an attorney - call an attorney as soon as possible to discuss your legal options and begin working on your case. We can start your legal process immediately, even before the insurance company and hospital send you their invoices.
Call the Jacksonville car accident lawyers at King Law Firm today to get legal help for your car accident case at (910) 446-3080.