Leah L. KingPartner
Leah was born in Rocky Mount, North Carolina in 1967. Leah practices law in the following areas: workers’ compensation, personal injury litigation, trials in state and federal courts and arbitrations.
She is a Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist through the North Carolina State Bar and a frequent lecturer at the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers.
East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
- Bachelor of Science, 1989
Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, NC
- Juris Doctorate, 1992
- North Carolina State Bar – 1992
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section Council
- North Carolina Bar Association, Board of Legal Specialization
- Onslow County Bar Association
- New Hanover Bar Association
Jurisdictions Admitted To Practice
- North Carolina State Courts – 1992