Ken was born in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1961 and served as a Captain in the United States Marine Corps from 1986 through 1990, where he was a member of the JAG Corps. Ken practices law in the following areas: workers’ compensation, personal injury litigation, and wrongful death, trials in state and federal courts and arbitrations.
Certifications & Memberships
He is a Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist through the North Carolina State Bar and was recently appointed to a three-year term on the North Carolina Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section Council. Mr. King is also a member and frequent lecturer at the Workers’ Compensation Section of the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers.
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Bachelor of Science
Mercer University School of Law Macon, 1983
- Georgia Judicial Studies – Cum Laude
Naval Justice School Newport, Rhode Island, 1987
- Graduated With Honors.
- North Carolina State Bar – 1986
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Workers’ Compensation Section Council
- North Carolina Board of Legal Specialization
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice Georgia Bar Association, 1986
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Onslow County Bar Association
- New Hanover County Bar Association
Jurisdictions Admitted To Practice
- US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit – 1990
- US District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina – 1990
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS VETERAN
Attorney Ken King proudly served as a Captain in the United States Marine Corps from 1986 – 1990. Ken was also a member of the Judge Advocate General’s Corps, more commonly known as JAG Corps. For the last 30 years, Ken has practiced law and been an advocate for North Carolina’s Injured.
Robert W. Boneau
Angela D. Vandivier-Stanley
Louis P. Fristensky
Jeffrey R. Luedeke
Nick B. Clark