Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Jacksonville
Have You Been Injured While Riding a Motorcycle?
No one expects to be injured in a motorcycle wreck. Making the right decisions after an accident is very important. No one is ever prepared to deal with the aftermath of a serious motorcycle accident, but you don’t have to deal with it on your own.
King Law Firm, a car, trucking, and motorcycle accident law firm in North Carolina, has been guiding clients through the personal injury process for over three decades. We are intimately familiar with all of the related procedures, policies, and paperwork and have a long record of success. In fact, we have recovered over 50 million dollars for our clients in the form of verdicts and settlements. We can help you, too.
Contact us online or call us today at (910) 446-3080 to set up a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable motorcycle accident lawyers in Jacksonville.
What Do You Need to Do If You’ve Been Injured
The scene of a motorcycle accident can be very confusing and stressful. It’s extremely easy to get lost in the confusion with flashing lights and sirens surrounding you, especially if you or a loved one is injured. However, you do need to try your best to collect essential information about the accident scene if you hope to recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages.
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident, please do the following:
- Once you have come to a complete stop, immediately call 911 for emergency assistance
- Always remember to use your cell phone or camera to take photos of the accident scene and the vehicles that were involved
- Wait for an officer to arrive and write an accident report
- Never leave the scene of an accident unless you are asked to do so by the investigating officer
- Gather the names of any witnesses and be sure to write down the name and insurance information of all persons involved in the wreck.
By obtaining the information from the points listed above and giving that information to your attorney, it will often help your legal team assemble a much stronger injury case, simply because of these important details that are quickly forgotten after victims have left the scene of the accident.
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, don’t waste valuable time! Call an experienced motorcycle accident attorney in Jacksonville.
Call our office anytime at (910) 446-3080.